ASCSA was founded to help South Africans and the rest of Africa to understand cybersecurity and Cyber safety online. We want to encourage South African to be more vigilant about practicing safe online habits and encourages them to view Internet safety as a shared responsibility at home, in the workplace, and in our communities.
African Society for Cyber Security Awareness (ASCSA) aims to re-introduce the Cyber Security Awareness Program (CSAP) designed speciﬁcally for the safety of women and children.To enhance the online safety and security of our communities
To be a preferred Cyber Security and Information Security awareness partner among South Africa and Rest of Africa Cyber world to enable our people to participate safely on the Internet.
Accountability -Integrity - Collaboration - Quality - Commitment - Service Excellence Community – Professionalism - Innovation
African Society for Cyber Security Awareness (ASCSA) is a well-recognized & registered 'non proﬁt organisation (NPO) company with single mission of spreading nationwide awareness programs on new age technological crimes (cyber crime) & frauds and safeguard our people..
With our single motto, 'think. Connect and don't be victim to our cyber citizens of cyber space, we are planning to facilitate and organizing multiple nationwide awareness programs, workshops, awareness training’s in association with the strategic and supporting organisations like from the govt of south Africa, state security, international cyber security protection alliance (ICSPA), UNISA cyber security alliance, security OEM, training companies, thinc NPO, research organisation and data security providers.
African Society For Cyber Security Awareness.
- Creating alignment between social forces, political forces, economic forces, Network Connectivity Forces, Smart devices OEM forces and IT products and services
- To implement broad-reaching education programs and awareness campaigns eﬀorts to empower users at home, work and school with the information they need to keep themselves, their organisations, their systems and their sensitive information safe and secure online and encourage a culture of Cyber Safe Online..
- Eﬀective delivery of cyber security awareness campaigns and programs to all population groups in South Africa and the rest of Africa.
- Introduce and Promoting of CyberSecurity Awareness Month.
- Organise and Host Cyber Security Awareness Summit in October yearly.
- To Protect and Educate our Children from Cyber Threats and Cyber Crime